Saturday, April 19, 2008

procrastination nation

OMG! In my effort to ignore my "real" work, aka papers-papers-papers-&-more-papers, I've also neglected my blogging. SHAME! SHAME ON ME! Fuck, it's downright BARBARIC! (read: Big Byrd style)--(warning: poli sci joke). Fortunately, I was recently reminded of this hot disaster we created and my absence from it. Doubly fortunate, I am at this moment prepping to go out and D.A.N.C.E. Woo hoo!

Hot tip of the night: mix Crystal Light to some Gilbey's v-spot, add Powerade and you've got a delicious drAnk. (courtesy of TeamDeadbeat)

OK, this was quick post, BUTTT, I've tOts got something to say about the Ingrid Michaelson concert I saw last night... girl is funny... and eats babies for nutrition and energy.

Peace out, I wish you all lots of ass tonight. Happy 4.20!

No comments: