Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pink is the new Best

Pink, the itsy piggy above, first stormed into my life via my inbox a few months ago. He's looks squishy soft and radiant sleeping with his sibling pups. And so in keeping with my often thought about and seldom acted upon desire to do something selfless daily, I present to all, little PINK.

He's flawless, no? Almost too good. I like to imagine him with small fuzzy wings, like a lilliputian piggy cherub or something.

God, he's great.

Also, a big congratulations to our inimitable Flash. Being selected as the one student speaker to represent the student body at GW's commencement on the National Mall is something to be celebrated. I can't think of a better celebration than a Pink-filled summer. Please God I hope this happens. Viva Pink!

2 comments:

Barbara Joseph said...

PINK IS MY HERO! Geeze....that pig just brightens up my day

Miss Mount Vernon said...

Pink is my friend