Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a FAIL

Ever feel like you are having one of those terrible days, like maybe you were walking down the street and saw one of your friends, called them and much to your horror saw them look at their phone and ignore the call?

Or better yet you've found the girl of your dreams and it turns out she feels the same way. You go in for the kiss hoping it'll be like the movies and she vomits.

Then this site is for you. F My Life is now my new favorite site that everyone should check out. Here are a few of my faves at the moment:

Today I signed up on one of those "cheater" dating sites- and ended up meeting my own girlfriend. FML

Today, I threw a rock in the air and watched it soar. Yet it came back down and hit me in the face. Gravity. FML

Anyways have fun kids.

No comments: