Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Least Gay Music Video for a Gay Song Ever

As an associate of many of The Gays, I have for years held my hand over my heart (or boob) to the Gay National Anthem "Call on Me" when it is played at clubs, at parties, at the gym, in a car. Recently, I decided to investigate what the music video was like for a song that inspired even the bearest of gays to twist and jump and shimmy their shoulders.

What my investigation found was truly incredible. The only thing gay about this music video is the fact that it makes me, a woman, need to take a cold shower and recite the rosary a few times.

Warning: Have Cleanup Towel Ready.

Two things to use as fodder for discussion:

1. WHERE DO THESE AEROBIC CLASSES EXIST. PLZ ADVISE. I NEED TO GET IN SHAPE.

2. Many of the dance moves featured in this music video also are found in clubs when "Call on Me" is played... except replace the really hot girl in a leotard with a sweaty man in a bedazzled Urban Outfitters shirt. Fail.

No comments: