Tuesday, July 1, 2008

this WOULD happen to us.


It has come to our attention that there are nine dead bodies buried in the alley way of our house. While I am obviously not pleased about this news, I am at least comforted that the dead people are no longer in our basement where they were originally found.

Katie informed Rio and myself of this fact as we were peacefully watching Joel become potty trained on John and Kate Plus 8. Our reaction was typical: "dont tell us! dont tell us! DONT TELL US! ...tell us everything." To make a long story short, someone was digging around in our basement and lo and behold they found nine dead people. A basement is no place for corpses, so the person removed the bodies and REBURIED them in our alleyway, affectionately called Diagon Alley.

It goes without saying that there are some concerns that come along with finding out that your home is burial ground. Firstly, how in the hell did 9 people die in our basement? Second, what room do our dead people prefer to haunt? Third, is it possible that a ghost is watching me while I shower? Fourth, do ghosts enjoy eating mini fruit roll ups and diet coke? If so, how do I ensure they don't eat my mini fruit roll ups and diet coke?

So anyway, please be aware of waking the dead while you are partying at the OHD house this July 5th.

No comments: