Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NAMBLA in DC

Ok, seriously? C'mon man, this statue is beyond ridiculous.

I was recently asked by a family friend to take a photo of a monument located on 15th street between E and Constitution, and I did. What I also did was run into this HOTT and erotic (illegal?) monument to the Boy Scouts of America. Except that I ran into it from behind (haha) with a big manly bare ass staring me in the face.

Who thought this was a good image for a Boy Scout statue? A naked, burly man and a butterface (another man?) surround a young, supple looking scout firmly gripping his staff. Hmm.

No doubt some scouts were lucky enough to have such beautiful mentors during their formative years, but I was not among them. I remember my scout leaders as fat, balding old guys overly concerned with knots and tents. Maybe that's why I only made it for one year. Anyway, the best part of the statue is its location: the Ellipse of the White House near 15th. Hahahaha SO gay.

No comments: